The Orpheum Theatre is committed to providing all patrons the opportunity to enjoy world-class entertainment in Sioux City. For this reason, our staff makes it a priority to accommodate the needs of individuals with disabilities and their companions.
Accessible tickets for all events can be purchased online at through Ticketmaster.com by selecting the accessibility tab under the “filters” option for your preferred event, by calling 712-279-4850, or by visiting the Primebank Box Office. To ensure that we have ample seating for all guests who require assistance we have developed these guidelines.
- Accessible seating will be set aside for all events.
- Tickets are available on a first-come-first-serve basis to all guests with disabilities.
- It is our intention to have seats for guests at all price levels.
- In order to provide ample seating for all guests with disabilities, we have implemented a two-ticket limit per guest with a disability.
- Additional seats will be made available for parties of more than two people and will be located as close as possible to the other guests in their party.
- If an event is sold out, all remaining accessible seats will be released for sale to the public 72 hours after the event is sold out or on the day of the event.
Guests who arrive at the Orpheum Theatre and and require accessible seating but are without accessible seating tickets will be accommodated based on seating availability.
Accessible seating in every price level is located throughout the building in specific locations depending on the event and location of the stage. When purchasing your tickets, please inform your ticket seller of any special needs you may have that require accommodation.
Assisted Listening Devices
Assisted listening devices are available at the box office for hearing-impaired guests at no cost. The assisted listening device is a headset that broadcasts the Orpheum Theatre sound system on an FM frequency. All guests will be required to leave a valid form of identification in order to use the equipment. It is encouraged to make arrangements with the box office prior to the performance.
The Orpheum Theatre will make available the use of sign language interpreters. Because sign language interpreter requests typically require two weeks advance notice of a ticketed event for scheduling purposes, requests for an interpreter should be made as far in advance of the event as possible. To make such a request, please contact the box office at 712-279-4850 ext. 6.
There is an elevator located inside the Orpheum Theatre for patron use. Main level access is available inside the atrium lobby.
The Event Staff at the Orpheum Theatre have been trained in Emergency Evacuation Procedures and will be available to assist you in the event of an evacuation.
Service animals for guests with disabilities and/or special needs are welcomed into the building and must remain on a leash or harness at all times.