Spectra, a leader in sports, entertainment and venue management, is dedicated to recruiting and developing individuals with the skills, experience, desire, and values to contribute to the continued growth and success of our organization. We value a customer-first mentality in an exciting, fast-paced work environment.
Together we transform events into great experiences through creative entrepreneurship, innovative techniques, and best-in-class service that touch every aspect of the live event experience. Through our expansive scope of integrated services and marketing expertise, we provide our partners with the best resources to generate revenue and drive the bottom line.
Now hiring for the following positions.
The Building Attendant is an event-based position that works specifically in the areas of housekeeping, grounds maintenance, room sets, and arena conversions.
- Set-up and tear down including: risers, chairs, tables, pipe and drape and other items as needed for events at facility
- Execute accurate and timely completion of cleaning checklists and room sets
- Handle folding chairs, stacking chairs, tables of various shapes and sizes, drapery and skirting
- Responsible for safe use of various supplies including variety of cleaning chemicals, mops, brooms, shovels and scrapers
- Operate an assortment of equipment including: buffers/burnishers, rider sweepers/scrubbers, walk behind scrubbers, blowers, vacuums, snow removal equipment and others as needed
- Provide excellent customer service assistance to internal and external clients
- Have excellent people skills with a desire to work with the public
- Possess exceptional communication skills
- Desire to have fun with a great group of people
- Prior customer service experience desired
PART-TIME APPLICATION INFO
To apply for part-time, please print and complete an application. Applications may be completed and emailed to TEC-Tickets@SpectraXP.com or dropped off in person or mailed to: Tyson Events Center, Attn. Human Resources, 401 Gordon Drive, Sioux City, IA 51101. Applications may be filled out in person or dropped off at Tyson Events Center Monday–Friday, 10:00am–5:00pm.
Spectra is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace. Offered candidates must submit to / successfully complete pre-employment screens prior to hire.