Tickets for events at the Orpheum Theatre can be purchased online, in person advance of show at the Primebank Box Office or night of the show at the Orpheum Theatre box office, or by calling 712-279-4850. The Primebank Box Office is located inside the South main entrance of the Tyson Events Center at 401 Gordon Drive, Sioux City, IA, 51101.
BOX OFFICE HOURS
The Orpheum Theatre Box Office is open on show dates ONLY, beginning four hours in advance of event start time. The direct line to the Orpheum box office during those hours is 712-224-5000.
Tickets can be purchased in advance of the event date at the Primebank Box Office located inside the Tyson Events Center at 401 Gordon Drive, Sioux City, IA 51101.
Monday - Friday: 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Open extended hours during events. For events hosted on Saturday or Sunday, the Primebank Box Office will open 4 hours prior to the start time of the event. Lobby hours are subject to change due to an event, on sale, holiday, or other unexpected conditions.
ACCEPTED METHODS OF PAYMENT
Cash, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover are all accepted methods of payment at the Orpheum Theatre and Tyson Events Center Box Office.
A valid government-issued photo I.D. must be presented with all credit card purchases. The photo must match the person who is present for the transaction, and the name on the Photo I.D. card must match the name imprinted on the credit card.
CREATING/ MANAGING A TICKETING ACCOUNT
To simplify the purchase process when tickets go on sale, please register or update your ticketing account in advance. To create an account or update your account information, click here.
Below are the instructions on how to reissue your event tickets.
- First, check your junk box or Spam folder. It’s possible that the email was sent there by your email provider. If the email is not in there, please follow the steps below.
- Click here to log in to your ticketing account.
- Once logged in, click the Manage My Account button in the top right of your screen.
- In the My Account screen, click on 'Reissue' under 'My Tickets'
- Select the event you would like to reissue.
- Select the seats you would like to reissue. You can choose to only reissue certain seats if needed.
- Select the delivery method.
- Verify the seats you want to reissue and the delivery method, then click 'Yes Reissue'
- You will be emailed new tickets, which will void your previous tickets. The email will be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not receive the email, make sure to verify your email address is correct and check any spam/junk filters that may be set up.
- If you choose Print at Home, make sure that those tickets are printed on an 8.5”x11” sheet of white paper. If you choose Mobile Delivery, you will receive a PDF file (for Android phones) and Apple wallet version of your tickets that you will open on your phone to be scanned at the venue entrance. Do not print the mobile file, it cannot be scanned if printed. All tickets will be included in one file. Any Print at Home or Mobile Tickets that need to be printed at the ticket office will be subject to a reprint fee.
Transferring unused tickets to family and friends is now easier than ever! Eliminate the need to meet face-to-face or stand in Will Call lines before the event to drop off or pick up extra tickets. Simply access your account online and transfer your tickets to any valid email address. The recipient will then receive an email notifying them of the transfer and will instantly receive tickets that they can print at home. It's that easy, and it's FREE!
- Log in to your account here.
- Under My Tickets, select “Transfer”
- Choose the event you would like to transfer
- Fill in the recipient’s delivery information
- Confirm ticket transfer
* Please note that Ticket Transfer may not be available for all events.
TICKET REFUNDS / EXCHANGES
There are no refunds or exchanges on any tickets. Customers can upgrade tickets for events when possible; however, this is not a guaranteed policy and is done at the sole discretion of the event promoter. Additional fees or restrictions may apply.
Orpheum Theatre gift cards are now available for purchase. Gift cards are redeemable for tickets at the Box Office, online at OrpheumLive.com, or by calling 712-279-4850.
To purchase gift cards, click here or call 712-279-4850.
Terms and Conditions: This card can only be used for the purchase of tickets for OVG 360 at the Orpheum Theatre and Tyson Events Center. This card may not be used with unauthorized vendors for tickets not sold on OrpheumLive.com. OVG360 and the Orpheum Theatre are not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged cards or any unauthorized use. Gift Card void if not activated by cashier at time of purchase. Some fees and restrictions may apply. Not good for merchandise.
WILL CALL WINDOW
In order to pick up your tickets at the Box Office, please be aware of the following;
- A government-issued ID matching the name on the account, the credit card used for the purchase, and the confirmation number will be required to pick up tickets.
- Tickets will be released only to the person whose name appears on the account.
- Guests must sign for the tickets.
- Tickets or passes left by touring personnel typically arrive at the box office approximately one hour prior to the show. Unfortunately, box office personnel have no way of knowing who will be receiving tickets until they are delivered to the Box Office.
- Will-call window will open 4 hours prior to the event start time.
*Please note: Some events have additional restrictions on picking up tickets at will call.
CANCELLED OR POSTPONED EVENTS
In the event a performance is cancelled or rescheduled, information is immediately sent to the local media for distribution and placed on the Orpheum Theatre website. We will also send an email to the database of purchasers for that event if contact information was provided at the time of purchase.
If an event is cancelled, refunds will be available at the original point of purchase. Credit card purchases will automatically be refunded to the card that made the purchase. Cash purchases will need to bring their original ticket to the box office for refunds.
If the event is rescheduled, tickets purchased for the original date will be honored at the new date. In most cases, refunds will also be available at the original point of purchase up until the new date has passed.
In the event of a cancellation, the paid ticket price will be refunded. Fees and charges associated with the ticket purchase may be retained.
All issues with lost tickets should be directed to the Box Office at 712-279-4850. Tickets should be treated like cash. There is no guarantee of replacing tickets. Replacement tickets may be subject to a reprint fee.
A police report will be required by Orpheum Theatre Management. Tickets will be reprinted at the discretion of the Ticket Office Manager and only after verification of purchase. All issues with stolen tickets should be directed to the Box Office at 712-279-4850.
Platinum Seats are premium tickets to concerts and other events made available by artists and event providers. They give fans fair and safe access to some of the best seats in the house. Platinum Seat options will be available during the time of ticket purchase.