Whether you are entertaining family, employees, or clients, the Orpheum Theatre is happy to put together a great group package for you and your guests, while saving you money!
For questions or to book your group event, please complete our contact form
What is a group?
For most of our shows, a group is considered 10 or more people. The number of people that qualify you for group sale discounts varies per event.
What are group benefits?
- Big savings on ticket prices
- Preferred seating – best available seating at time of ordering
- Guaranteed block seating to keep your group together
- Customized flyers and marketing kits to promote your group outing
- Personal one-on-one service with Group Sales Representative
How do I know what events you offer group tickets for?
The Orpheum Theatre is constantly updating our Group Sales page. For a current list of Group Ticket Offers see below.
How do I book my group?
Simply give the Group Sales Department a call at 712-279-4819 or submit the contact form for dates, times and prices of the event your group is interested in and our staff will personally help you plan a group outing, provide the best available seating and save you money. The deadline for ordering group tickets depends on the event. You may also purchase group tickets at the Box Office windows or online depending on the show.
Are there additional fees on group tickets?
When ordering tickets by phone through the Group Sales Department, there are no additional charges per ticket, however, there is a $10.00 charge on the entire ticket order. Online orders are subject to regular ticketing fees. Additional charges may apply depending on your ticket delivery method.
How do I pay for my group tickets?
Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express are accepted over the phone or in person. Any cash or checks in-person must be scheduled in advance with our Group Sales Department.
- All ticket sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges.
- Tickets are subject to availability
- Tickets will be issued upon receipt of full payment
- All dates, times, shows, prices, and artists are subject to change without notice
- All terms and conditions are subject to change without notice
Can I cancel or add to my group ticket order?
Unfortunately, you can’t cancel your group ticket order once it is paid for as all ticket sales are non-refundable. If you need to add tickets to your order, contact our department, and based on availability, we will help you purchase additional tickets as close to the original order as possible.
CORPORATE EMPLOYEE BENEFIT PROGRAM
Offer discounted tickets to your employees, at no cost to your company! The free corporate partner program provides many benefits for you and your company.
- Free benefit program for your employees and clients
- Receive discounts to various shows & events at the Orpheum Theatre
- Personal ONE-ON-One service
- Tickets go on sale before the general public
- Easy to program to set up and maintain